Tips to raise your energy the natural way.
Have you been feeling fatigued and unable to get the zip back into your step? You’re not able to get your energy level up, even while drinking coffee all day. Your ability to complete tasks at home and at work is compromised. Basically, your fuel tank is empty and you don’t know how to recover.
You’re a victim of an unexplained energy drain! Here are some easy ways to raise your energy level naturally, without using stimulants or nasty energy drinks filled with harmful chemicals. I do recommend a natural supplement that’s been proven to work.
No Energy? No Problem. You can fix it!
9 Tips to raise your Energy Levels Naturally.
- Nix the alcohol. Since alcohol is a depressant, it can substantially reduce your energy level.
- Reduce sugar intake. Carbohydrates can cause a dramatic spike and fall in glucose levels. The resultant “sugar crash’ can leave you feeling depleted and fatigued. Instead, swap in high-fiber diet choices.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Poor sleep can have an impact in your overall well being. It affects memory, blood pressure and heart health. Try Espira* by Avon’s Restful Sleep, a natural supplement to help you get restorative sleep and promote muscle relaxation.
- Drink more water. Dehydration can make you lethargic. You should try to drink between half an ounce and an ounce of water per day for each pound you weigh.
- Take adaptogenic herbs. Research shows adaptogenic herbs like ashwagandha and ginseng can help mitigate biological and psychological stress.
- Increase magnesium intake. Dietary mineral deficiencies can compromise your energy levels. Reduced magnesium levels are the culprit in fatigue and muscle weakness. Get more magnesium by eating foods like bananas, almonds, and yogurt.
- Exercise. Daily exercise can give a needed boost of endorphins and will raise your energy level.
- Power nap. A quick snooze mid-day, shoot for a 20 to 30 minute nap, can leave you feeling recharged.
- Check your thyroid. Low thyroid levels can make you feel tired. Have your doctor check your thyroid function to rule out problems that could be sapping your energy. The thyroid gland is an essential organ for producing hormones, which maintains your body’s metabolism.
*Espira is a customized health and wellness line formulated with ingredients to boost and sustain your natural energy, restore your radiance and support your overall health. Sleep well and wake up refreshed.
Restful Sleep is a natural, non-habit-forming supplement! It contains a proprietary combination of melatonin and botanicals such as hops, chamomile and passion flower to relax your mind, while magnesium promotes muscle relaxation for your body.
Pete, my father-in-law, has been taking Restful Sleep for more than three months now. With the Restful Sleep Pete has reported no side effects, only much sought after sleep!
Pete has been trying many different sleep aid products over the years, none of them worked for him. He goes to bed around the same time every night, with no distractions, but used to wake up after 3 – 4 hours. He would then be wide awake for the rest of the night and in need for a nap in the early afternoon.
Now, with the help of the Restful Sleep supplement, he is able to sleep around 8 hours every night!
Get Restful Sleep For More Energy
Pete feels rested, relaxed and ready for the day when he wakes up in the morning! No more ‘help me make it through the day’ naps, high sugar snacks or gallons of coffee required.
Do you want to learn more about natural supplements? Leave me a comment below.