‘Eat Well – Travel Often – Live Happy!’
Enjoy Our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog…
Bold Changes, Steady Success! Change isn’t always fun… but it can turn out fantastic. It can make room for true progress. Change can set your life off in a new, improved direction. Follow along as we learn and share our experiences.
Learn more About Us, then scroll down to find our newest articles and a few of your favorite recipes or -> Search Our Site for a specific recipe, review or article.
Enjoy your time on the JagerFoods blog and leave us a comment on any of our articles. We’d love to hear from you! – Nick and Silke Jager
Check out our newest articles:
- The Healthy Trend of Protein Bars
- Hub City Brew Fest
- What Makes Chocolate Good For You?
- Easy To Use Attic Stairs Cover
- 4 Unique Vacation Ideas To Consider In 2020
- Do You Know the Real Difference Between Espresso and Coffee?
- A Good Soup Recipe For Health
- 11 Best Things To Do In Brisbane Without Blowing Your Budget
- A Brief History of Lobster Market Price and How It Became So Fancy
- 7 Questions Every First-Time Renter Needs to Ask Their Landlord
- 7 Best Travel Snacks That Are Super Healthy and Easy to Pack
- Greenville South Carolina Zoo Guide
- Best Recipes for a Healthy Dinner
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Hire Catering Services for Your Corporate Meeting
- CBD Oil For Treating Depression
- A Guide to California’s Favorite Coastal Town
- Historic Cowpens National Battlefield
- Are Oven Prepared Chicken Thighs Good For Your Health?
- 5 Of The Most Iconic Dishes To Try When Visiting Macau
- How To Behave And Act Like An Adult
Our Favorite Fall Recipes:
Ground Lamb Recipes
Lamb is among the most common meats consumed throughout the world. Find three easy ground lamb recipes your family will love.
It only takes 12 minutes to make a delicious, healthy and filling bowl of Spaghetti Bolognese. The perfect meals for those busy fall evenings.
Easy Bread Pudding
This Bagel Bread Pudding Recipe is so easy and quick to make, it will blow your socks off. Delicious left over bagels are the start to this easy bread pudding recipe.
Looking for more great content?
Find hundreds of fun & interesting articles on our food, travel & lifestyle blog…
Whether you are looking to sight-see in a major city or take in the fall foliage in a more isolated spot, there is an option for every traveler, both near and far. Check out 34 Fall Weekend Trips to get inspired.
Do you want to inquire about guest blogging, collaborating or advertising on our food, travel and lifestyle blog? We are a husband and wife team with over 25 years of blogging, photography and videography experience.
Learn more about our advertising opportunities. We will work with you to make things happen.
Your feedback is so encouraging… it inspires us to keep going year after year. -> Contact Us
Here is to you and making the best of this beautiful Fall season!
Thank you so very much for visiting our blog! Wishing you blessings of health, happiness and success, Nick & Silke Jager