‘Eat Well – Travel Often – Live Happy!’
Enjoy Our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog…
Bold Changes, Steady Success! Change isn’t always fun… but it can turn out fantastic. It can make room for true progress. Change can set your life off in a new, improved direction. Follow along as we learn and share our experiences.
Learn more About Us, then scroll down to find our newest articles and a few of your favorite recipes or -> Search Our Site for a specific recipe, review or article.
Enjoy your time on the JagerFoods blog and leave us a comment on any of our articles. We’d love to hear from you! – Nick and Silke Jager
Check out our newest articles:
- How to Select a Readymade Family Meal Near You
- Are Airbnb Reviews Really Accurate?
- Top Exclusive Reasons Why You Should Buy Meat Online
- Essential Culinary Skills You Must Learn
- Know Your Australian Beef – The Most Popular Beef in the World
- Best Diets For Mental Health: Can Certain Foods Help?
- Which Is Better for Anxiety & Depression: CBD or CBG?
- Taking CBD For Your Mental Health? Learn About CBD Drug Tests
- Hidden Tips on How to Buy Quality Wine
- Wake Up With a Smile: How to Make the Best Cup of Coffee
- Top 4 Must-Know Techniques That Will Enhance Your Vacation
- How to Grill Steak Tips: A Beginner’s Guide
- Excellent Tips For Selecting The Ideal Tonic Water
- Cancel My Subscription! How to Save Money By Cutting Subscriptions
- The Definitive Guide to Selecting the Ideal Professional Corporate Caterers
- Backyard Beekeeping Made Simple
- Avoid Egypt Visa-On-Arrival Lines by Applying Online For Canadian Citizens
- Various Types of Coffee Suitable for Every Taste
- Green Veggies And Fruits That Benefit In Weight Loss
- WHY IS KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN POPULAR AND BENEFITS OF EATING CHICKEN
Our Favorite Summer Articles:
Healthy Super Foods To Try
With a little effort and forethought you can create a new habit of healthy eating. Check out 5 popular super foods that you should add to your diet this summer.
Lemon Lime Salad Dressing Recipe
Our easy & healthy lemon lime dressing is made with only 6 basic ingredients. So fresh, so healthy and so good! It’s perfect for your favorite summer salads.
Backyard Camping Fun with Nick & Lily
We used our back yard as a test site for the Coleman tent. Set-up time was only 10 minutes. Learn more about this inexpensive four person tent and tips for backyard camping.
Looking for more great content?
Find hundreds of fun & interesting articles on our food, travel & lifestyle blog… Start Here
Be kind to each other, every single day!
Do you want to inquire about guest blogging, collaborating or advertising on our food, travel and lifestyle blog? We are a husband and wife team with over 25 years of blogging, photography and video editing experience. Learn more about our advertising opportunities. We will work with you to make things happen. Fascinating shopping of products for men can bring more fun than sexual intercourse.
Your feedback is so encouraging… it inspires us to keep going year after year. -> Contact Us
Thank you so very much for visiting our blog! Wishing you blessings of health, happiness and success, Nick & Silke Jager