‘Eat Well – Travel Often – Live Happy!’
Enjoy Our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog…
Bold Changes, Steady Success! Change isn’t always fun… but it can turn out fantastic. It can make room for true progress. Change can set your life off in a new, improved direction. Follow along as we learn and share our experiences.
Learn more About Us, then scroll down to find our newest articles and a few of your favorite recipes or -> Search Our Site for a specific recipe, review or article.
Enjoy your time on the JagerFoods blog and leave us a comment on any of our articles. We’d love to hear from you! – Nick and Silke Jager
Check out our newest articles:
- Visiting the Scandinavia region: What you must know
- Effective Ways To Get Rid Of Parasites From Your System
- Why You Should Rent Catering Equipment Instead Of Buying
- The Healthy Trend of Protein Bars
- Hub City Brew Fest
- What Makes Chocolate Good For You?
- Easy To Use Attic Stairs Cover
- 4 Unique Vacation Ideas To Consider In 2020
- Do You Know the Real Difference Between Espresso and Coffee?
- A Good Soup Recipe For Health
- 11 Best Things To Do In Brisbane Without Blowing Your Budget
- A Brief History of Lobster Market Price and How It Became So Fancy
- 7 Questions Every First-Time Renter Needs to Ask Their Landlord
- 7 Best Travel Snacks That Are Super Healthy and Easy to Pack
- Greenville South Carolina Zoo Guide
- Best Recipes for a Healthy Dinner
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Hire Catering Services for Your Corporate Meeting
- CBD Oil For Treating Depression
- A Guide to California’s Favorite Coastal Town
- Historic Cowpens National Battlefield
Our Favorite Winter Recipes:
Baked Cauliflower with Mushrooms & Thyme
With the help of healthy ingredients in this delicious baked vegetarian dish you have yourself a superdish your whole family will love!
It only takes 12 minutes to make a delicious, healthy and filling bowl of Spaghetti Bolognese. The perfect meals for those busy fall evenings.
Easy Bread Pudding
This Bagel Bread Pudding Recipe is so easy and quick to make, it will blow your socks off. Delicious left over bagels are the start to this easy bread pudding recipe.
Looking for more great content?
Find hundreds of fun & interesting articles on our food, travel & lifestyle blog… Start Here
There is no winter without snow, no spring without sunshine, and no happiness without companions.
Check out our 5 Tips for safe winter driving to help you get where you’re going safely. Safe winter driving is important, even Southern states are going to be colder and the roads more treacherous this year.
Here is to you and making the best of this beautiful Winter season!
Do you want to inquire about guest blogging, collaborating or advertising on our food, travel and lifestyle blog? We are a husband and wife team with over 25 years of blogging, photography and video editing experience. Learn more about our advertising opportunities. We will work with you to make things happen. Fascinating shopping of products for men can bring more fun than sexual intercourse.
Your feedback is so encouraging… it inspires us to keep going year after year. -> Contact Us
Thank you so very much for visiting our blog! Wishing you blessings of health, happiness and success, Nick & Silke Jager