‘Eat Well – Travel Often – Live Happy!’
Enjoy Our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog…
Bold Changes, Steady Success! Change isn’t always fun… but it can turn out fantastic. It can make room for true progress. Change can set your life off in a new, improved direction. Follow along as we learn and share our experiences.
Learn more About Us, then scroll down to find our newest articles and a few of your favorite recipes or -> Search Our Site for a specific recipe, review or article.
Enjoy your time on the JagerFoods blog and leave us a comment on any of our articles. We’d love to hear from you! – Nick and Silke Jager
Check out our newest articles:
- A Good Soup Recipe For Health
- 11 Best Things To Do In Brisbane Without Blowing Your Budget
- A Brief History of Lobster Market Price and How It Became So Fancy
- 7 Questions Every First-Time Renter Needs to Ask Their Landlord
- 7 Best Travel Snacks That Are Super Healthy and Easy to Pack
- Greenville South Carolina Zoo Guide
- Best Recipes for a Healthy Dinner
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Hire Catering Services for Your Corporate Meeting
- CBD Oil For Treating Depression
- A Guide to California’s Favorite Coastal Town
- Historic Cowpens National Battlefield
- Are Oven Prepared Chicken Thighs Good For Your Health?
- 5 Of The Most Iconic Dishes To Try When Visiting Macau
- How To Behave And Act Like An Adult
- WHAT CAN YOU ANTICIPATE OF YOUR COLLEGE MEAL PLAN?
- The Human Ingredient
- Why You Shouldn’t Dare Miss A Cup Of Tea Every Day
- Which Sunscreen Is Best
- Why You Should Visit the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico
- How Online Ordering Systems Can Improve Your Restaurant Business
Three of our most-read articles!
5 easy DIY projects to get you and your home into the Fall mood. Favorite DIY projects for Fall →
Travel vlogs (or video blogs) have become quite popular on YouTube rather than using other travel content formats. 6 tips for starting a travel vlog →
This Bagel Bread Pudding Recipe is so easy and quick to make, it will blow your socks off. Get this super easy recipe →
Looking for more? Find hundreds of fun, interesting and often helpful articles on our travel, food & lifestyle blog…
Do you want to inquire about guest blogging, collaborating or advertising on our food, travel and lifestyle blog? We are a husband and wife team with over 25 years of blogging, photography and videography experience.
Learn more about our advertising opportunities. We will work with you to make things happen.
Your feedback is so encouraging… it inspires us to keep going year after year. -> Contact Us
Here is to you and making the best of this years’ beautiful Fall season!
Thank you so very much for visiting our blog! Wishing you blessings of health, happiness and success, Nick & Silke Jager