‘Eat Well – Travel Often – Live Happy!’
Enjoy Our Food, Travel & Lifestyle Blog…
Bold Changes, Steady Success! Change isn’t always fun… but it can turn out fantastic. It can make room for true progress. Change can set your life off in a new, improved direction. Follow along as we learn and share our experiences.
Learn more About Us, then scroll down to find our newest articles and a few of your favorite recipes or -> Search Our Site for a specific recipe, review or article.
Enjoy your time on the JagerFoods blog and leave us a comment on any of our articles. We’d love to hear from you! – Nick and Silke Jager
Our Latest Articles:
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Hire Catering Services for Your Corporate Meeting
- CBD Oil For Treating Depression
- A Guide to California’s Favorite Coastal Town
- Historic Cowpens National Battlefield
- Are Oven Prepared Chicken Thighs Good For Your Health?
- 5 Of The Most Iconic Dishes To Try When Visiting Macau
- How To Behave And Act Like An Adult
- WHAT CAN YOU ANTICIPATE OF YOUR COLLEGE MEAL PLAN?
- The Human Ingredient
- Why You Shouldn’t Dare Miss A Cup Of Tea Every Day
- Which Sunscreen Is Best
- Why You Should Visit the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico
- How Online Ordering Systems Can Improve Your Restaurant Business
- Mattress In A Box Review
- 4 Benefits To Hiring Private Transfers To The Amalfi Coast From Rome
- Peeling Potatoes In A Hotel Kitchen
- 4 Things You Can Get Delivered To Your Office For Your Staff
- Watch Collectors Beware! “Swiss Made Watch” Doesn’t Always Mean What It Says!
- Your Guide To Compensation For Flight Delays In Europe
- Things To Consider While Buying A Gas Grill
Our Readers Favorite Recipes!
Easy Lemon Lime Salad Dressing – A homemade salad dressing recipe that is healthy and very easy to make. Our lemon lime dressing is made with only 6 basic ingredients. So fresh, so healthy and so good! I bet you will love this vinaigrette so much…
Baked Fish With Lemon, Carrots And Dill – An easy, no fail healthy baked fish recipe that you can make using a foil packet. Nick and I try to eat fish at least once a week, so I’m always looking for new, healthy recipes. I made this flavorful version of baked Tilapia a few days ago…
Easy Leftover Bagel Bread Pudding Recipe – This Bagel Bread Pudding Recipe is so easy and quick to make, it will blow your socks off. The other day we bought a package of cheap, plain bagels that just didn’t taste very good. No matter how long we …
Looking for more?
Find hundreds of fun, interesting and often helpful articles on our travel, food & lifestyle blog…
Do you want to inquire about guest blogging, collaborating or advertising on our food, travel and lifestyle blog? Learn more about our advertising opportunities. We will work with you to make things happen.
Your feedback is so encouraging… it inspires us to keep going year after year. -> Contact Us
Here is to you and making the best of this years’ summer!
Thank you so very much for visiting our blog! Wishing you blessings of health, happiness and success, Nick & Silke Jager